Cropped pants are one of the top-rated fashionable clothing items as look really edgy and stylish. This year, almost every woman is stepping out wearing cropped pants and you should definitely wear them too. These cropped trousers make the woman look classy and simply gorgeous.
Plus size women can definitely wear cropped pants as they look best in them. Women come in all shapes and sizes and all sizes are beautiful. You should love your body and start wearing clothes that flatter your body type. Today, we are going to tell you different ways to wear cropped pants and which types of cropped pants a plus size woman should avoid. Let’s get started!
Cropped Wide-Leg Pants
The cropped wide-leg pants are in fashion this season and we can’t get enough of them. The cropped wide-leg pants are great for plus size women as they conceal wide thighs and hide a tummy. These pants can be styled in so many ways. What to wear with wide-leg cropped pants?
You can wear them with simple plain white shirts or with fitted tops.
Make sure to tuck in the top for a more elevated look.
You can also wear belle flats, pumps or high heels with cropped pants.
The cropped wide-leg pants are also known as gaucho pants.
Slim Fitted Cropped Pants
Slim Fitted cropped pants are also known as cigarette pants and they are best to dress up and dress down.
- Want a cool and classy office looks? Pair your cropped pants with a shirt and a blazer.
- If you are looking for chic and relaxed looks then you can pair slim fitted cropped pants with off-shoulder tops.
- If you want to cover your hips to make them look smaller? We have got you covered. Wear long peplum tops with heels.
- Don’t wear boots with these types of cropped pants as this combo will make you look shorter.
- You should also avoid horizontal stripes tops as they will make you look shorter and wider.
- If you have cropped leggings in your closet, then the good news is that you can style them in a similar way to slim-fitted cropped pants.
Culottes look like skirts but are actually pants. These look really flattering and are quite comfortable to wear. It suits many women including plus size women. Culottes can also be worn in multiple ways.
- If you have a smaller waist but wider hips, then you can wear cropped tops with culottes.
- Women with bigger waist and hips should avoid wearing cropped pants, rather they should wear long and loose tops.
- Plus-sized culottes also look great with fitted tops tucked in.
- High heels look awesome with culottes but if you want to be comfortable then wear the boots having similar color as culottes. This will make your legs look longer.
Learn the best tops for plus-sized women on our website.
General Guidelines to How to wear cropped pants for plus size women
- Fitted tops that are tucked in, look great with all types of cropped pants.
- Dark color tops and cropped pants will make you look slimmer.
- Pleated cropped tops are a big no, as they will make you look wider.
- Oversized tops should also be avoided.
- Wear nude pumps or heels to make your legs appear longer.
Find out which cropped pants are popular among our readers and express your opinion!
The only cropped pants that you should avoid are cropped harem pants. They have very loose-fitting at the thighs and hip areas which makes the wearer look wider and shorter.