While some ladies are stubbornly testing the effectiveness of diets and waiting for the results, wrap themselves in obscure hoodies, other women enjoy life, delighting others with a flowering appearance and magnificent outfits.
The main thing is to choose the right style of dress for plus size women.
Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your figure.
For chubby women, it is recommended to buy a straight-cut dress, rather than a tight-fitting one.
And some more valuable tips.
– V-neckline visually lengthens the silhouette.
– Don’t buy an outfit with a high degree of transparency. A neat guipure dress with a dense lining is much more practical, you can put it on for any occasion without any doubt.
– Lace should emphasize the most beautiful parts of your body. For example, you have a beautiful bust, but the extra volume in the hips does not give you rest? A dress with lace in the upper part favorably emphasizes the dignity of the figure, emphasizing the beautiful chest.
– Is it possible to wear a tight-fitting dress if there are a few extra pounds? Yes, it may be appropriate if your body resembles an hourglass, and you can boast of the right proportions.
– But if you have a convex belly, then only loose cut can hide it, because the texture of the lace is soft, not dense. Read about the most popular styles of dresses that perfectly hide the belly.
– Outfits with a vertical arrangement of lace ribbons, shirt dresses with a line of buttons along the body visually make the body slimmer.
– The long dress is great for elegant women. It gently flows around the hips and hides the chubby legs. Explore all the styles of trendy maxi dresses in 2020 in a recent article by our authors.
– Midi lace dress is suitable for every day. An asymmetric cut will distract attention from the imperfections of the figure.
– Outfits with transparent lace sleeves are recommended for magnificent ladies, as they emphasize femininity and charm, make the image more light and airy.
Dark colors, especially black, visually reduce volumes, this is known to all. But this does not mean that plump women are forbidden to wear white. For special occasions, a more suitable color cannot be imagined! But in this case, remember all of the above tips, and stick to them: a dense lining fabric under the lace, the correct length of the bottom, transparent sleeves, the vertical direction of the pattern, preferably a V-neck and self-confidence!
And heel shoes, in which you will look taller and slimmer, will complement the feminine outfit.