Outfits with metallic effect have gained hearts of many people. They help to look original and stylish, at the same time they combine mystery and retro chic.
The glitter of melted gold and silver has pleased girls in the 1980s. From there came the dresses, decorated with paillettes, tanktops, shimmering pleated skirts which draw stares today.
Clothes with metallic effect is popular in everyday life as well as in the world of high fashion. It’s in high demand among women who want to make their look more interesting, attractive and impressive. Even in everyday life such clothes can give some charm the look of a stylish woman.
Accessories and metallic clothes: stylish combinations
In 2019 metallic in clothes has become so popular that it’s called «a new black» or «a new gray». But despite it we need to know how to combine clothes with metallic silver effect because this is a bright and attractive color.
It’s better to use a piece of clothes with metallic effect with other things of calm shades. A skirt and shoes, accessories, bag or a blouse of silver color will look too bright altogether. You also shouldn’t forget that silver color only suits girls of summer and winter type.
And girls of autumn and spring type can find accessories with metallic effect. That can be bracelets, belts, shoes or bags.
Many people can think that silver is difficult to combine with other colors but that’s not true.
It will look perfectly good with gray, white and black clothes.
- Black or gray cardigan will be a good match to a shiny skirt or dress. These colors will balance each other. You can change the brightness of the outfit according to the situation.
— You can wear a metallic silver skirt with a striped T-shirt.
- Cross functional fashionable jeans will perfectly match a silver top or blouse. We’ll get a comfortable and youth-related look with effect of smartness.
- A combination with black will suit the image of a business lady and will be suitable for important meetings and negotiations.
- Gray matte and shimmering silver — related shades – is a win-win and extremely stylish option for everyday life and for holidays. For example, a bright pleated skirt with the effect of shiny metal will perfectly emphasize an oversized gray sweater.
- A silver metallic effect will look showy in a bolder combination: with yellow or bold pink color. Accessories of gray color can be matched with clothes of dark red tones and also blue, brown or purple shades.
- Don’t forget about the right use of accessories with the effect of fashionable metallic. The simultaneous combination of shoes and bags with such a shade does not have the proper effect. It is worth choosing one thing.
- You also should remember that silver effect can make you look bigger and curvy women shouldn’t wear exclusively silver outfits. The use of any shimmering silver color accessory will look impressive.
Metallic accessories and shoes are the main trend of the coming season. Shoes, bags, jewelry with silver metal effect will add shine to any casual look. Not only extravagant women who are used to attracting attention but also modest girls who want to look stylish but simple can wear them.
Today metallic is highly fashionable. Every girl can choose some a suitable look using silver accessories or some piece of clothing with metal effect.
Let’s see how long the metallic will be fashionable, because experts predict success for him in the future! For now seize the moment to shine! See how the designers used silver metallic clothes, the photos are presented from the latest fashion shows of 2019!
Subscribe to articles with valuable tips about creating stylish outfits immediately after publication.