You think that only nude or dark nails can be decorated with rhinestones? No, you can do more bold experiments, such as trendy red nails. Fiery red is in the list of the most popular manicure colors. And it is relevant not only in summer, but also in winter, in New Year’s designs! Why not decorate a trendy red manicure with a few shiny stones? Indeed, it turns out very beautiful! Bright red nails and rhinestones — an explosive combination for confident women! Let’s see more variations!
Rhinestones on red nails: major rules
Women like glitter and diamonds. And this year they are allowed to shine: a manicure with gold, glitters and rhinestones are trendy. Are there any restrictions on such designs?
- Red lacquer is considered the brightest of the color palettes. So do not overdo it with rhinestones. Of course, in our time, individuality and courage is encouraged, but most of the surrounding people perceive the abundance of rhinestones as bad taste.
- The most versatile — transparent rhinestones that fit almost any color. But you can also use black, blue,gold and also stones of a related red palette.
- If you use one or two diamante in the decor, then they can be quite large. If you want to make a brilliant track, then pick up small rhinestones.
- Buy only high-quality and expensive decorative items! On a luxurious red coating, it is permissible to attach the same beautiful stones, and not children’s penny sequins.
- You can made a combination of rhinestones of different sizes in one composition. Rely on your taste! And if you are just starting to experiment with the design with rhinestones, then look at the compositions created by professionals! Such are published on our site!
- Rhinestones can be used for nails of any length and shape, including short nails. Too long nail may look too aggressive.
- For short red nails with rhinestones, pick up darker shades of polish, and place the rhinestones along the plate. Do not use too large stones, do not decorate the base with too much decor.
- Rhinestones — self-contained decor. The red base itself is very bright and saturated. Therefore, it is not necessary to additionally weight complex patterns, as well as a combination of different colors. It will be enough to have a few rhinestones on a plain disc! An exception may be a mix of red with a neutral black or white color. They will not overload the overall composition.
Red manicure with rhinestones: best photos
There is one more important factor influencing how effective your manicure will be. Red lacquer with rhinestones will look perfect only if the decor is successfully placed.
Briefly list the most common options.
- Shirt — a series of rhinestones, placed vertically, from the cuticle to the free edge.
- Way — the stones are located close to each other vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- Semicircle — the selection of the hole or the free edge in a jacket or moon manicure.
- Chess — 2-3 rows of rhinestones in a checkerboard pattern.
- Wave — a curved path at the base of the marigold.
— Geometric shapes: rhombus, circle or square. Or a simple composition of these figures.
- Triangle. It can also perform the function of a non-standard hole in the moon manicure.
- Nice bow on nails, made of rhinestones. Let’s be honest, it’s not so easy to make a figure out of pebbles. It is difficult for beginners to evenly lay a simple circle. Best masters of home manicure can lay out the Eiffel Tower or an asterisk. If you like the design in the photo below, then read the instructions for building a bow of rhinestones in our recent publication.
- Romantic heart — perfect for Valentine’s Day. Or for every day, for those who are in love …
- Beautiful flower for spring design.
Red manicure with rhinestones: ideas for you
We turn to the most interesting question: we will demonstrate the most successful design variations.
Red french with rhinestones
The most favorite design, only in the new original interpretation! The traditional version in white and pink shades is already a bit tired, so women find new versions of the french nail in 2019, changing the color palette and the shape of a smile. A few shiny elements are able to give the design a solemnity and charm!
French manicure in red colors can be decorated with rhinestones in different ways:
- one large rhinestone on the smile line or near the moon;
- strings of thin stones on the border of the smile line;
- decoration of the basis of plates;
- decorating only the ring finger.
Red moon manicure with rhinestones
The extremely popular reverse variation of the french nail has stood out in a separate fashionable trend. Masters with great enthusiasm create new designs, changing not only the colors, but also the shapes of the crescent. The hole of rhinestones can be bent in the usual or «opposite» direction. Often, one large stone is placed on a contrast hole. It is possible to decorate with brilliant diamonds on the base of the nail, regardless of the line of the reverse smile.
The emphasis on the ring finger
If you decide to decorate with only one finger, then you can use rhinestones of larger sizes, different colors. It is permissible to decorate the entire plate with sparkling elements. Cover all other fingers with a uniform monophonic coating.
Lace with rhinestones
Openwork patterns on the nails — it is elegant, sophisticated, feminine. Rhinestones should harmoniously fit into the design with lace, creating a complete composition.
Red manicure with pictures and rhinestones
We have already mentioned that using complex patterns and rhinestones in the same manicure is not recommended. Big painted elements will not benefit the design. Beautiful red manicure with rhinestones is a luxurious coating with a minimum number of images that forms a complete picture.
Red and black nails with rhinestones
The classic combination of red and black is very harmonious and more relaxed. Shades balance each other. Design can be decorated with rhinestones and for the holiday and for everyday life.
Ombre nails with rhinestones
Color stretching can be performed using related (pink, burgundy, orange) or contrasting (black, white) shades. Place on the basis of a few pebbles, but make sure that they do not hide the beauty of a smooth transition of shades.
Red and white nails with rhinestones
One of the most successful combinations in manicure — nail polish red and white colors. Add diamonds to make the manicure look sophisticated and feminine.
Often perform snow-white patterns on a red background. It is recently become a fashionable trend. Women like red and white french or moon manicure. To create a harmonious composition decorate the plate with several rhinestones.
Red and gold nails with rhinestones
Noble red color goes well with gold. Looks great two-color manicure in these shades. Choose gold stones to decorate the composition.
Manicure red nails with rhinestones: technical secrets
- Masters advise to attach rhinestones with a special glue. On the Internet, you can find instructions that allow you to mount them to the wet lacquer. But let us warn you at once: you risk losing a part of the decor already when you put on a fur coat. Therefore, better be safe.
- Is it necessary to cover rhinestones with a finishing coating for reliability? Small rhinestones can be “hidden” under a layer of top, but they noticeably dim and lose some of their attractiveness. But large crystals is not recommended to cover the finish line — the design will be spoiled!
Finally, another tip: buy rhinestones with a flat base. They are the most reliable! They are easy to attach to the nail at home! Apply glue on the nail, not on the stone. In this case, they will hold on to the base stronger.