What time can you eat dessert? What food help to avoid breakdowns during a diet? What will never lead to weight loss? Do you recognize the most common myths and facts about losing weight? Answer the quiz questions and check your knowledge.
Question 1 of 10.
Which restriction is pointless?
1. Not to eat after 6 p.m.
2. Not to snack with fast carbohydrates
3. Not to eat milk products with a high % of fat
Question 2 of 10.
What replacement is useless for your figure?
1. Avocado instead of butter
2. Artificial sweeteners instead of sugar
3. Whole-grain bread instead of a loaf
Question 3 of 10.
There are 3 facts about losing weight, only one is incorrect. which one?
1. The smell of apples helps to eat less
2. Dog owners lose weight more slowly
3. Vegetarianism accelerates weight loss
Question 4 of 10.
What fear has no basis?
1. Fear of losing control after a strict diet
2. Fear of quitting smoking and gain weight
3. Fear of slowing metabolism due to sedentary lifestyle
Question 5 of 10.
According to nutritionists, the best time for dessert is ...
1. 8:00 - 9:00
2. 12:00 - 13:00
3. 16:00 - 17:00
Question 6 of 10.
Which of these facts is a myth?
1. To burn fat, you need to focus on cardio training
2. After training, a feeling of hunger should appear
3. No need to train every day
Question 7 of 10.
There is also a lot of controversy around keeping track of calories and macros: what has been proven from this?
1. Food rich in healthy fats speeds up calorie burning
2. There is no difference between animal and plant sources of protein
3. All simple carbohydrates are equally harmful
Question 8 of 10.
Which product will help avoid diet breakdowns?
1. White rice
Question 9 of 10.
What doesn’t lead to losing weight?
2. Lack of sleep
Question 10 of 10.
Find the only true fact about training.
1. Training in the gym can ruin femininity forms
2. If you exercise a lot, you can eat more high-calorie food
3. Daily 10-minute exercises help burn up to 300 kcal
Next question 1 of 10
All 10 questions completed!