Do you torture yourself with diets but aren't losing weight? Do you have a healthy lifestyle and weight does not go away? Take the test, give honest answers and find out the true reason!
Do you want to know why you can’t lose weight?
Question 1 of 11.
1. Good, but I'm fighting it.
2. Normal appetite, like everyone's else.
3. When how, in different ways.
4. Depending on what’s on the plate.
5. I do not complain about appetite.
Question 2 of 11.
1. I eat only low-calorie foods.
2. I don't care what it is.
3. I try to restrict myself, but I can’t refuse sweets
4. I stick to proper nutrition.
5. Anything, it just should be tasty.
6. I eat food that does not need cooking for a long time. This allows me to have time to do more things.
7. Snack or sandwiches, hamburgers.
Question 3 of 11.
1. In the first half of the day- breakfast and lunch, in the second - dinner.
2. I have a snack in the afternoon, but after work in the evening I have a full dinner.
3. Three to four times a day, mostly in the morning.
4. I try not to eat at all.
5. I eat when I am hungry
6. In the afternoon
Question 4 of 11.
1. Feel guilty
2. I don't talk with my mouth full
3. I watch TV or read
4. I plan what I will do after eating
5. I don’t notice what is on a plate
6. I enjoy the process, enjoy the meal
Question 5 of 11.
1. I go in for sports 1-2 times a week, sometimes I have to miss because of the tight schedule.
2. I go in for sport three to four times a week
3. I have sedentary work and I don’t have time to train, but I try to walk more on the way to work.
Question 6 of 11.
1. I do not eat after sports, otherwise, there is no point in training
2. I can’t refuse a sweet chocolate bar.
3. I can eat, but if I train late, I drink only juice
4. Yes, I eat food full of proteins, for example, cottage cheese or drink pure protein
Question 7 of 11.
1. My plate is empty earlier than the other's
2. In the afternoon slowly, in the evening quickly
3. I enjoy eating
4. It depends on what I eat
5. Very fast, no time to eat
6. I don't know
Question 8 of 11.
1. Do you mean sweet and starchy foods?
2. I can not live without chocolate
3. I do not eat carbohydrates!
4. I eat without thinking about whether it’s carbohydrates or not
Question 9 of 11.
1. I will not order anything, except for unsweetened tea or water.
2. I don’t go with friends in a cafe - I have no time
3. I will allow myself a tasty, good dish, but tomorrow I will arrange a fasting day.
4. I will choose a small dessert
5. I order what others do.
Question 10 of 11.
1. It is better to refuse fatty and fried food, and eat in small portions. No strict specific restrictions needed!
2. I start on Monday, but on Wednesday I finish. Then I start again on Monday
3. Everything is tough, full of rules and restrictions
Question 11 of 11.
1. I don’t think about how much water I drank.
2. I prefer juices, smoothies and tea. It can satisfy your thirst better
3. I constantly forget to drink water, but I know that the body needs it
4. I drink a lot of water, about 2-3 liters per day.
All 11 questions completed!