Do you torture yourself with diets but aren't losing weight? Do you have a healthy lifestyle and weight does not go away? Take the test, give honest answers and find out the true reason!
Question 1 of 11.
1. Normal appetite, like everyone's else.
2. Depending on what’s on the plate.
3. I do not complain about appetite.
4. Good, but I'm fighting it.
5. When how, in different ways.
Question 2 of 11.
1. I don't care what it is.
2. I eat only low-calorie foods.
3. Anything, it just should be tasty.
4. I eat food that does not need cooking for a long time. This allows me to have time to do more things.
5. I stick to proper nutrition.
6. Snack or sandwiches, hamburgers.
7. I try to restrict myself, but I can’t refuse sweets
Question 3 of 11.
1. I have a snack in the afternoon, but after work in the evening I have a full dinner.
2. Three to four times a day, mostly in the morning.
3. I try not to eat at all.
4. In the afternoon
5. In the first half of the day- breakfast and lunch, in the second - dinner.
6. I eat when I am hungry
Question 4 of 11.
1. I watch TV or read
2. Feel guilty
3. I don't talk with my mouth full
4. I plan what I will do after eating
5. I enjoy the process, enjoy the meal
6. I don’t notice what is on a plate
Question 5 of 11.
1. I go in for sports 1-2 times a week, sometimes I have to miss because of the tight schedule.
2. I go in for sport three to four times a week
3. I have sedentary work and I don’t have time to train, but I try to walk more on the way to work.
Question 6 of 11.
1. I can eat, but if I train late, I drink only juice
2. I do not eat after sports, otherwise, there is no point in training
3. I can’t refuse a sweet chocolate bar.
4. Yes, I eat food full of proteins, for example, cottage cheese or drink pure protein
Question 7 of 11.
1. I enjoy eating
2. In the afternoon slowly, in the evening quickly
3. I don't know
4. My plate is empty earlier than the other's
5. It depends on what I eat
6. Very fast, no time to eat
Question 8 of 11.
1. Do you mean sweet and starchy foods?
2. I eat without thinking about whether it’s carbohydrates or not
3. I do not eat carbohydrates!
4. I can not live without chocolate
Question 9 of 11.
1. I will choose a small dessert
2. I will allow myself a tasty, good dish, but tomorrow I will arrange a fasting day.
3. I don’t go with friends in a cafe - I have no time
4. I order what others do.
5. I will not order anything, except for unsweetened tea or water.
Question 10 of 11.
1. Everything is tough, full of rules and restrictions
2. I start on Monday, but on Wednesday I finish. Then I start again on Monday
3. It is better to refuse fatty and fried food, and eat in small portions. No strict specific restrictions needed!
Question 11 of 11.
1. I don’t think about how much water I drank.
2. I constantly forget to drink water, but I know that the body needs it
3. I drink a lot of water, about 2-3 liters per day.
4. I prefer juices, smoothies and tea. It can satisfy your thirst better
All 11 questions completed!