Do you torture yourself with diets but aren't losing weight? Do you have a healthy lifestyle and weight does not go away? Take the test, give honest answers and find out the true reason!
Question 1 of 11.
What is your appetite?
1. Good, but I'm fighting it.
2. Normal appetite, like everyone's else.
3. I do not complain about appetite.
4. When how, in different ways.
5. Depending on what’s on the plate.
Question 2 of 11.
What kind of food do you prefer?
1. I eat only low-calorie foods.
2. Anything, it just should be tasty.
3. I eat food that does not need cooking for a long time. This allows me to have time to do more things.
4. Snack or sandwiches, hamburgers.
5. I stick to proper nutrition.
6. I don't care what it is.
7. I try to restrict myself, but I can’t refuse sweets
Question 3 of 11.
The main meal I have...
1. Three to four times a day, mostly in the morning.
2. I try not to eat at all.
3. In the first half of the day- breakfast and lunch, in the second - dinner.
4. I eat when I am hungry
5. In the afternoon
6. I have a snack in the afternoon, but after work in the evening I have a full dinner.
Question 4 of 11.
When I eat ...
1. I plan what I will do after eating
2. Feel guilty
3. I don't talk with my mouth full
4. I enjoy the process, enjoy the meal
5. I don’t notice what is on a plate
6. I watch TV or read
Question 5 of 11.
How do you describe your activity?
1. I have sedentary work and I don’t have time to train, but I try to walk more on the way to work.
2. I go in for sport three to four times a week
3. I go in for sports 1-2 times a week, sometimes I have to miss because of the tight schedule.
Question 6 of 11.
Do you allow yourself to eat after sports training?
1. I do not eat after sports, otherwise, there is no point in training
2. I can’t refuse a sweet chocolate bar.
3. I can eat, but if I train late, I drink only juice
4. Yes, I eat food full of proteins, for example, cottage cheese or drink pure protein
Question 7 of 11.
How fast do you eat usually?
1. It depends on what I eat
2. In the afternoon slowly, in the evening quickly
3. Very fast, no time to eat
4. My plate is empty earlier than the other's
5. I don't know
6. I enjoy eating
Question 8 of 11.
What carbohydrates are in your diet?
1. I can not live without chocolate
2. Do you mean sweet and starchy foods?
3. I do not eat carbohydrates!
4. I eat without thinking about whether it’s carbohydrates or not
Question 9 of 11.
If you decide to visit a cafe with friends, and did not find diet meals on the menu
1. I will choose a small dessert
2. I will not order anything, except for unsweetened tea or water.
3. I don’t go with friends in a cafe - I have no time
4. I order what others do.
5. I will allow myself a tasty, good dish, but tomorrow I will arrange a fasting day.
Question 10 of 11.
What is the diet in your performance?
1. It is better to refuse fatty and fried food, and eat in small portions. No strict specific restrictions needed!
2. I start on Monday, but on Wednesday I finish. Then I start again on Monday
3. Everything is tough, full of rules and restrictions
Question 11 of 11.
How much water do you drink?
1. I prefer juices, smoothies and tea. It can satisfy your thirst better
2. I constantly forget to drink water, but I know that the body needs it
3. I don’t think about how much water I drank.
4. I drink a lot of water, about 2-3 liters per day.
Next question 1 of 11
All 11 questions completed!