Do you torture yourself with diets but aren't losing weight? Do you have a healthy lifestyle and weight does not go away? Take the test, give honest answers and find out the true reason!
Do you want to know why you can’t lose weight?
Question 1 of 11.
1. Good, but I'm fighting it.
2. When how, in different ways.
3. I do not complain about appetite.
4. Normal appetite, like everyone's else.
5. Depending on what’s on the plate.
Question 2 of 11.
1. Snack or sandwiches, hamburgers.
2. I eat food that does not need cooking for a long time. This allows me to have time to do more things.
3. I stick to proper nutrition.
4. I eat only low-calorie foods.
5. I try to restrict myself, but I can’t refuse sweets
6. Anything, it just should be tasty.
7. I don't care what it is.
Question 3 of 11.
1. In the afternoon
2. I eat when I am hungry
3. I have a snack in the afternoon, but after work in the evening I have a full dinner.
4. I try not to eat at all.
5. Three to four times a day, mostly in the morning.
6. In the first half of the day- breakfast and lunch, in the second - dinner.
Question 4 of 11.
1. I enjoy the process, enjoy the meal
2. I don’t notice what is on a plate
3. I watch TV or read
4. I plan what I will do after eating
5. Feel guilty
6. I don't talk with my mouth full
Question 5 of 11.
1. I go in for sports 1-2 times a week, sometimes I have to miss because of the tight schedule.
2. I have sedentary work and I don’t have time to train, but I try to walk more on the way to work.
3. I go in for sport three to four times a week
Question 6 of 11.
1. I can’t refuse a sweet chocolate bar.
2. Yes, I eat food full of proteins, for example, cottage cheese or drink pure protein
3. I do not eat after sports, otherwise, there is no point in training
4. I can eat, but if I train late, I drink only juice
Question 7 of 11.
1. I don't know
2. In the afternoon slowly, in the evening quickly
3. I enjoy eating
4. It depends on what I eat
5. Very fast, no time to eat
6. My plate is empty earlier than the other's
Question 8 of 11.
1. I eat without thinking about whether it’s carbohydrates or not
2. Do you mean sweet and starchy foods?
3. I can not live without chocolate
4. I do not eat carbohydrates!
Question 9 of 11.
1. I order what others do.
2. I will allow myself a tasty, good dish, but tomorrow I will arrange a fasting day.
3. I don’t go with friends in a cafe - I have no time
4. I will choose a small dessert
5. I will not order anything, except for unsweetened tea or water.
Question 10 of 11.
1. Everything is tough, full of rules and restrictions
2. I start on Monday, but on Wednesday I finish. Then I start again on Monday
3. It is better to refuse fatty and fried food, and eat in small portions. No strict specific restrictions needed!
Question 11 of 11.
1. I prefer juices, smoothies and tea. It can satisfy your thirst better
2. I don’t think about how much water I drank.
3. I constantly forget to drink water, but I know that the body needs it
4. I drink a lot of water, about 2-3 liters per day.
All 11 questions completed!