Do you torture yourself with diets but aren't losing weight? Do you have a healthy lifestyle and weight does not go away? Take the test, give honest answers and find out the true reason!
Question 1 of 11.
What is your appetite?
1. I do not complain about appetite.
2. When how, in different ways.
3. Normal appetite, like everyone's else.
4. Good, but I'm fighting it.
5. Depending on what’s on the plate.
Question 2 of 11.
What kind of food do you prefer?
1. I eat food that does not need cooking for a long time. This allows me to have time to do more things.
2. I try to restrict myself, but I can’t refuse sweets
3. I don't care what it is.
4. Anything, it just should be tasty.
5. I eat only low-calorie foods.
6. Snack or sandwiches, hamburgers.
7. I stick to proper nutrition.
Question 3 of 11.
The main meal I have...
1. In the afternoon
2. In the first half of the day- breakfast and lunch, in the second - dinner.
3. I have a snack in the afternoon, but after work in the evening I have a full dinner.
4. I try not to eat at all.
5. I eat when I am hungry
6. Three to four times a day, mostly in the morning.
Question 4 of 11.
When I eat ...
1. I enjoy the process, enjoy the meal
2. I watch TV or read
3. I don’t notice what is on a plate
4. Feel guilty
5. I don't talk with my mouth full
6. I plan what I will do after eating
Question 5 of 11.
How do you describe your activity?
1. I go in for sports 1-2 times a week, sometimes I have to miss because of the tight schedule.
2. I go in for sport three to four times a week
3. I have sedentary work and I don’t have time to train, but I try to walk more on the way to work.
Question 6 of 11.
Do you allow yourself to eat after sports training?
1. I can eat, but if I train late, I drink only juice
2. I do not eat after sports, otherwise, there is no point in training
3. Yes, I eat food full of proteins, for example, cottage cheese or drink pure protein
4. I can’t refuse a sweet chocolate bar.
Question 7 of 11.
How fast do you eat usually?
1. Very fast, no time to eat
2. It depends on what I eat
3. I don't know
4. In the afternoon slowly, in the evening quickly
5. My plate is empty earlier than the other's
6. I enjoy eating
Question 8 of 11.
What carbohydrates are in your diet?
1. Do you mean sweet and starchy foods?
2. I eat without thinking about whether it’s carbohydrates or not
3. I can not live without chocolate
4. I do not eat carbohydrates!
Question 9 of 11.
If you decide to visit a cafe with friends, and did not find diet meals on the menu
1. I order what others do.
2. I will allow myself a tasty, good dish, but tomorrow I will arrange a fasting day.
3. I will choose a small dessert
4. I will not order anything, except for unsweetened tea or water.
5. I don’t go with friends in a cafe - I have no time
Question 10 of 11.
What is the diet in your performance?
1. I start on Monday, but on Wednesday I finish. Then I start again on Monday
2. It is better to refuse fatty and fried food, and eat in small portions. No strict specific restrictions needed!
3. Everything is tough, full of rules and restrictions
Question 11 of 11.
How much water do you drink?
1. I constantly forget to drink water, but I know that the body needs it
2. I don’t think about how much water I drank.
3. I drink a lot of water, about 2-3 liters per day.
4. I prefer juices, smoothies and tea. It can satisfy your thirst better
Next question 1 of 11
All 11 questions completed!