Question 1 of 11.
What is your appetite?
1. Normal appetite, like everyone's else.
2. Good, but I'm fighting it.
3. I do not complain about appetite.
4. Depending on what’s on the plate.
5. When how, in different ways.
Question 2 of 11.
What kind of food do you prefer?
1. I try to restrict myself, but I can’t refuse sweets
2. I stick to proper nutrition.
3. I eat only low-calorie foods.
4. Snack or sandwiches, hamburgers.
5. I eat food that does not need cooking for a long time. This allows me to have time to do more things.
6. Anything, it just should be tasty.
7. I don't care what it is.
Question 3 of 11.
The main meal I have...
1. I have a snack in the afternoon, but after work in the evening I have a full dinner.
2. I try not to eat at all.
4. Three to four times a day, mostly in the morning.
5. I eat when I am hungry
6. In the first half of the day- breakfast and lunch, in the second - dinner.
Question 4 of 11.
When I eat ...
2. I don't talk with my mouth full
3. I don’t notice what is on a plate
4. I enjoy the process, enjoy the meal
5. I plan what I will do after eating
Question 5 of 11.
How do you describe your activity?
1. I go in for sport three to four times a week
2. I have sedentary work and I don’t have time to train, but I try to walk more on the way to work.
3. I go in for sports 1-2 times a week, sometimes I have to miss because of the tight schedule.
Question 6 of 11.
Do you allow yourself to eat after sports training?
1. I can’t refuse a sweet chocolate bar.
2. Yes, I eat food full of proteins, for example, cottage cheese or drink pure protein
3. I do not eat after sports, otherwise, there is no point in training
4. I can eat, but if I train late, I drink only juice
Question 7 of 11.
How fast do you eat usually?
1. My plate is empty earlier than the other's
2. In the afternoon slowly, in the evening quickly
5. Very fast, no time to eat
6. It depends on what I eat
Question 8 of 11.
What carbohydrates are in your diet?
1. I eat without thinking about whether it’s carbohydrates or not
2. I do not eat carbohydrates!
3. Do you mean sweet and starchy foods?
4. I can not live without chocolate
Question 9 of 11.
If you decide to visit a cafe with friends, and did not find diet meals on the menu
1. I will not order anything, except for unsweetened tea or water.
2. I will choose a small dessert
3. I don’t go with friends in a cafe - I have no time
4. I will allow myself a tasty, good dish, but tomorrow I will arrange a fasting day.
5. I order what others do.
Question 10 of 11.
What is the diet in your performance?
1. Everything is tough, full of rules and restrictions
2. I start on Monday, but on Wednesday I finish. Then I start again on Monday
3. It is better to refuse fatty and fried food, and eat in small portions. No strict specific restrictions needed!
Question 11 of 11.
How much water do you drink?
1. I don’t think about how much water I drank.
2. I prefer juices, smoothies and tea. It can satisfy your thirst better
3. I constantly forget to drink water, but I know that the body needs it
4. I drink a lot of water, about 2-3 liters per day.