Question 1 of 11.
What is your appetite?
1. When how, in different ways.
2. Good, but I'm fighting it.
3. Normal appetite, like everyone's else.
4. Depending on what’s on the plate.
5. I do not complain about appetite.
Question 2 of 11.
What kind of food do you prefer?
1. Anything, it just should be tasty.
2. I eat food that does not need cooking for a long time. This allows me to have time to do more things.
3. I eat only low-calorie foods.
4. I stick to proper nutrition.
5. I try to restrict myself, but I can’t refuse sweets
6. I don't care what it is.
7. Snack or sandwiches, hamburgers.
Question 3 of 11.
The main meal I have...
1. I have a snack in the afternoon, but after work in the evening I have a full dinner.
3. In the first half of the day- breakfast and lunch, in the second - dinner.
4. Three to four times a day, mostly in the morning.
5. I eat when I am hungry
6. I try not to eat at all.
Question 4 of 11.
When I eat ...
2. I enjoy the process, enjoy the meal
3. I don't talk with my mouth full
4. I don’t notice what is on a plate
5. I plan what I will do after eating
Question 5 of 11.
How do you describe your activity?
1. I go in for sport three to four times a week
2. I go in for sports 1-2 times a week, sometimes I have to miss because of the tight schedule.
3. I have sedentary work and I don’t have time to train, but I try to walk more on the way to work.
Question 6 of 11.
Do you allow yourself to eat after sports training?
1. I do not eat after sports, otherwise, there is no point in training
2. Yes, I eat food full of proteins, for example, cottage cheese or drink pure protein
3. I can eat, but if I train late, I drink only juice
4. I can’t refuse a sweet chocolate bar.
Question 7 of 11.
How fast do you eat usually?
1. Very fast, no time to eat
4. My plate is empty earlier than the other's
5. It depends on what I eat
6. In the afternoon slowly, in the evening quickly
Question 8 of 11.
What carbohydrates are in your diet?
1. I can not live without chocolate
2. Do you mean sweet and starchy foods?
3. I do not eat carbohydrates!
4. I eat without thinking about whether it’s carbohydrates or not
Question 9 of 11.
If you decide to visit a cafe with friends, and did not find diet meals on the menu
1. I will allow myself a tasty, good dish, but tomorrow I will arrange a fasting day.
2. I order what others do.
3. I will choose a small dessert
4. I will not order anything, except for unsweetened tea or water.
5. I don’t go with friends in a cafe - I have no time
Question 10 of 11.
What is the diet in your performance?
1. I start on Monday, but on Wednesday I finish. Then I start again on Monday
2. It is better to refuse fatty and fried food, and eat in small portions. No strict specific restrictions needed!
3. Everything is tough, full of rules and restrictions
Question 11 of 11.
How much water do you drink?
1. I prefer juices, smoothies and tea. It can satisfy your thirst better
2. I constantly forget to drink water, but I know that the body needs it
3. I drink a lot of water, about 2-3 liters per day.
4. I don’t think about how much water I drank.