Question 1 of 11.
What is your appetite?
1. When how, in different ways.
2. I do not complain about appetite.
3. Normal appetite, like everyone's else.
4. Good, but I'm fighting it.
5. Depending on what’s on the plate.
Question 2 of 11.
What kind of food do you prefer?
1. Anything, it just should be tasty.
2. I don't care what it is.
3. I try to restrict myself, but I can’t refuse sweets
4. Snack or sandwiches, hamburgers.
5. I eat only low-calorie foods.
6. I eat food that does not need cooking for a long time. This allows me to have time to do more things.
7. I stick to proper nutrition.
Question 3 of 11.
The main meal I have...
1. I have a snack in the afternoon, but after work in the evening I have a full dinner.
2. I eat when I am hungry
3. Three to four times a day, mostly in the morning.
4. I try not to eat at all.
5. In the first half of the day- breakfast and lunch, in the second - dinner.
Question 4 of 11.
When I eat ...
1. I plan what I will do after eating
3. I don't talk with my mouth full
4. I don’t notice what is on a plate
5. I enjoy the process, enjoy the meal
Question 5 of 11.
How do you describe your activity?
1. I have sedentary work and I don’t have time to train, but I try to walk more on the way to work.
2. I go in for sport three to four times a week
3. I go in for sports 1-2 times a week, sometimes I have to miss because of the tight schedule.
Question 6 of 11.
Do you allow yourself to eat after sports training?
1. I can eat, but if I train late, I drink only juice
2. Yes, I eat food full of proteins, for example, cottage cheese or drink pure protein
3. I can’t refuse a sweet chocolate bar.
4. I do not eat after sports, otherwise, there is no point in training
Question 7 of 11.
How fast do you eat usually?
1. My plate is empty earlier than the other's
2. It depends on what I eat
5. Very fast, no time to eat
6. In the afternoon slowly, in the evening quickly
Question 8 of 11.
What carbohydrates are in your diet?
1. I eat without thinking about whether it’s carbohydrates or not
2. Do you mean sweet and starchy foods?
3. I can not live without chocolate
4. I do not eat carbohydrates!
Question 9 of 11.
If you decide to visit a cafe with friends, and did not find diet meals on the menu
1. I order what others do.
2. I will choose a small dessert
3. I will not order anything, except for unsweetened tea or water.
4. I will allow myself a tasty, good dish, but tomorrow I will arrange a fasting day.
5. I don’t go with friends in a cafe - I have no time
Question 10 of 11.
What is the diet in your performance?
1. Everything is tough, full of rules and restrictions
2. I start on Monday, but on Wednesday I finish. Then I start again on Monday
3. It is better to refuse fatty and fried food, and eat in small portions. No strict specific restrictions needed!
Question 11 of 11.
How much water do you drink?
1. I prefer juices, smoothies and tea. It can satisfy your thirst better
2. I don’t think about how much water I drank.
3. I drink a lot of water, about 2-3 liters per day.
4. I constantly forget to drink water, but I know that the body needs it