Question 1 of 11.
What is your appetite?
1. When how, in different ways.
2. I do not complain about appetite.
3. Good, but I'm fighting it.
4. Normal appetite, like everyone's else.
5. Depending on what’s on the plate.
Question 2 of 11.
What kind of food do you prefer?
1. Anything, it just should be tasty.
2. I try to restrict myself, but I can’t refuse sweets
3. I stick to proper nutrition.
4. Snack or sandwiches, hamburgers.
5. I don't care what it is.
6. I eat only low-calorie foods.
7. I eat food that does not need cooking for a long time. This allows me to have time to do more things.
Question 3 of 11.
The main meal I have...
1. I try not to eat at all.
2. In the first half of the day- breakfast and lunch, in the second - dinner.
3. Three to four times a day, mostly in the morning.
4. I eat when I am hungry
6. I have a snack in the afternoon, but after work in the evening I have a full dinner.
Question 4 of 11.
When I eat ...
1. I enjoy the process, enjoy the meal
3. I don’t notice what is on a plate
4. I plan what I will do after eating
6. I don't talk with my mouth full
Question 5 of 11.
How do you describe your activity?
1. I go in for sport three to four times a week
2. I have sedentary work and I don’t have time to train, but I try to walk more on the way to work.
3. I go in for sports 1-2 times a week, sometimes I have to miss because of the tight schedule.
Question 6 of 11.
Do you allow yourself to eat after sports training?
1. I can’t refuse a sweet chocolate bar.
2. I do not eat after sports, otherwise, there is no point in training
3. Yes, I eat food full of proteins, for example, cottage cheese or drink pure protein
4. I can eat, but if I train late, I drink only juice
Question 7 of 11.
How fast do you eat usually?
1. Very fast, no time to eat
2. It depends on what I eat
3. In the afternoon slowly, in the evening quickly
6. My plate is empty earlier than the other's
Question 8 of 11.
What carbohydrates are in your diet?
1. Do you mean sweet and starchy foods?
2. I eat without thinking about whether it’s carbohydrates or not
3. I do not eat carbohydrates!
4. I can not live without chocolate
Question 9 of 11.
If you decide to visit a cafe with friends, and did not find diet meals on the menu
1. I will allow myself a tasty, good dish, but tomorrow I will arrange a fasting day.
2. I don’t go with friends in a cafe - I have no time
3. I will not order anything, except for unsweetened tea or water.
4. I order what others do.
5. I will choose a small dessert
Question 10 of 11.
What is the diet in your performance?
1. It is better to refuse fatty and fried food, and eat in small portions. No strict specific restrictions needed!
2. I start on Monday, but on Wednesday I finish. Then I start again on Monday
3. Everything is tough, full of rules and restrictions
Question 11 of 11.
How much water do you drink?
1. I prefer juices, smoothies and tea. It can satisfy your thirst better
2. I don’t think about how much water I drank.
3. I constantly forget to drink water, but I know that the body needs it
4. I drink a lot of water, about 2-3 liters per day.